Sunday, April 22, 2007

To the ER

I am taking J to the ER. The stomach cramps, nausea and vomiting increased to the point that last night it was unbearable. I touched base with his surgeon today, and he suspects a possible obstruction in his gut. He advised us not to wait and go get it checked out, especially since it has been since the end of Texas J has been feeling so bad. Last night, as I stood, completely helpless to provide any relief for J, looking at him laying on the bathroom floor again in horrible pain I thought, "We are at this place...again." My heart is breaking all over again seeing my husband in so much pain after coming out of so much pain. I feel like my tears could fall out of my eyes at any time, but it would take too much energy to have to recover from feeling it all, and just can't right now. I can't believe we are going to the ER again. We feel like someone has been punched us in the face to have to think of possibly going back into the hospital again.So, we are packing up our bags once again...please keep us in your prayers.

4 Comments:

Blogger Toni Hicks said...

Oh, sweeties,
Not again...
I can't believe this thing is so relentless. Wish we could be there to offer up some practical support or at least some hugs. Sending you lots of love & our heartfelt wishes that Jim finally gets some relief.
So sorry it's turned out to be such a rough homecoming.
Toni (& Kevin & the girlies, too)

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Remle and Jim! I was looking forward to seeing youi as I knew you'd just returned home. So sorry about the immediate ER visit. Our hearts go out to you, and our prayers. Sonya & Jordan

5:53 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

Rem,
You guys are on my heart & absolutely in my prayers. I'm glad you are home but so sorry to hear that Jim is so sick again.
Much love to you,
-Hill

10:30 PM  
Blogger hazen fam said...

we are praying and standing with you. always! we are so sorry this is happening. wish we could take it away.
we love you guys

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home